Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hey 'Joe'

gave you some thought today

was talking to a friend,
and how the book was written
the day you rode into town
with CC ride her, every one's sex kitten 'hawn'

saw her on a documentary but I don't know the year
Mardi Gras was the setting, sucking a cock shaped pacifier
she was enjoying it fat and long...that's her alright
(I've heard they use 'em for cottonmouth... from Ecstasy I believe)
...like she needs them both – Shit!

she told me you had a thumb out somewhere along the way
picked you up and blew you, brought you along to play
no reason to doubt 'cause she was dense as lead at best
the voyage is a simple one to chart going East to West

tall and lanky you was, but never made a nickle of sense
beach fried blond frizz of a pumpkin head
cheeks like a cherub fixed in immortal smile
from a stoning beyond what the Roman's could sling

with a mind spent on weed laced with 'Super K'
like a deep fried chicken
always searching for the excrement of Aves
before the deadly day

some say you took a fall
a helluva' drop in those hills
maybe the ground below looked and had
the Chesapeake Bay appeal

hey, maybe you just got too hot
and went for a plunge back then
just like you did back in bowie days
in the merry of merry land

well, I've gotta' run now 'Joe'
go turn the thermostat down
getting way too hot in here
for friends to come around

funny 'Joe', that's all we ever knew you by
even the free one I think might not have known
I doubt she ever asked you before or after you were blown
as long as you had a joint laced with 'K',
she didn't mind your DNA

I'd like to sit and talk some more 'Joe'
...about bird shit and such
but it's time for me to go
someday we may know the name
that follows you 'Joe'

I'm letting loose the ghosts in my soul
other 'ghost hunters' can track the trail
I've given my all, that's all I will tell
my time is too short 'Joe', so I wish you well

No comments: